How can I enroll for EPCS to prescribe controlled substances electronically?
- Navigate to the H2H Digital Rx EPCS Enrollment page at https://h2hdigitalrx.com/enrollment.html
- Upon successful completion of the ID Proofing process, the H2H Digital Rx team will enroll you and activate your EPCS service level, allowing you to electronically prescribe controlled substances.
- You can check your service levels by accessing the dashboard as explained here.
ID Proofing requirements
Have this ready and on hand with you before ID.me Registration:
- Personal Email and mobile number.
- SSN, NPI & DEA Certification (You will be asked to check each DEA schedule that you are certified to prescribe).
- State license (OR) State ID (OR) Passport (OR) Passport card for ID proofing.
- An Android or IOS (Apple) smartphone with Internet & camera to download mobile app & scan QR Code.
- Here is the Enrollment Guide to access directions on how to begin registering with ID.me now. The process should take between 10-20 minutes.
- Here is the H2H+ID.me_Info supporting document which speaks about why prescribers need to verify their identity with ID.me.
- Here is the “Virtual in Person Proofing” document to understand what will be required of providers that are unsuccessful in the online identity proofing workflow during initial enrollment with ID.me.