Add Your Heading Text Here
Electronic Prior Authorization
Spend less time on PAs & more time on patients
Electronic Prior Authorization enables prescribers, pharmacists and technicians to quickly and easily obtain prior authorizations so patients can start their medications sooner.
When a prescription prior authorization (PA) is submitted electronically, patients get their medications faster and are more likely to adhere to their prescribed treatment.
As health systems continue to grow at a rapid pace, ensuring an ePA solution is readily available will not only help reduce provider burden but may also benefit patient health. The adoption of ePA decrease in time to therapy and, overall, an increase in patient medication adherence.
Here’s why ePA:
- Faster to send and get reviews
- Electronic prior authorization improves speed to therapy.
- Electronic prior authorization ensures patients take the right medication.
- Easier to use for prescribers, nurses and office staff
- Works for any prescription drug and any pharmacy
- Keeps all your ePA documentation and requests in one place
Get started with one of online portals:
Connect to all PBMs and payers with ePA from Surescripts. It’s easy to submit ePA requests and you can save valuable time.
Communication chart between Provider and Payer through Surescripts: